Wednesday, May 20, 2009

finish exam lorx..........

soo happy.....jz after finish exam...
dun need to study anymore....
it hard to me if wan me face to the book everydays...
i hate bookssss so much....
y v hav to study???i dun understand.................
i dun understand nw should i happy coz im a student.....
happy vf my job??
my job is jz study study n study..
duno lah...
sumtime i feel veli happy when i go to school....
coz i gt alot of friends.....
i Can chat with them i Can share my happiness....or anything tat i wan to share...
bt nw somethng hapen n let me noe tat friendship is nt last longer.....
a friend cn change depand on who is she mix nw.....
..........
is ok lah......nvm lah.....
i dun care tiz n tat d
u shout at me or wat I DUN CARE....
stil have 1 years lik tiz v all will leave tat school.....
mayb v all will nvr meet again vf each other......
tat is wat im waiting nw.....leave tiz svhool as soon as possible....

No comments:

Post a Comment