Thursday, February 11, 2010

update!!update!!update!!
CNY?jz around the corner..so hapi^^
my sis cum bac veli veli veli s00n~~~
jz left few more hours~~
2molo i feel tat i dowan goin to school~
jz wana stay at home...sleep~~zzZZZ
hahaha...but mummy not allow lorx~~
haiz~~
2day i saw U,after my chemistry tuition....
tiz few day u alwaz keep on appear infront of me~~
how i wan to 4get u??
if u stil lik tat??
really really T.T

ytd,i was buzy finding my FRIEND"S exercise bOOK....
but finally i cant find it...
i feel so down...
feel really wana cry....
y the unlucky things alwaz follow me???
y??
who can tell me??
izit,hav to change to the new place onli will stop those things all??
MAYB~~
buy it TOO late to say tat....
i already form5...
no place 4 me to go anymore...
the onli things is SABAR...
and do wat should i do~~
TAT ALL~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment