Wednesday, March 17, 2010

belated birthday celebration

LOL~~
ytd celebrate mt belated birthday vf buddy..
-linlin(cowie)
-xiao yan(bidbird)
-catherine(miao~~)
-ee lin
-yan cheng
-yin ping
-andy(my maid)who help me carry my bag the whole day thx~~
-candy
ytd celebrate my belated birthday
need to wake up early to bath and goin to yin ping house then go vf her...
walao~wake up at 6.30am and bath...
after tat packing my things all and waiting my mummy to fetch me go yin ping house....
wow..yin ping house damn nice.....
after that v goin to sunway by bus..then birdbird waiting us at the bus stop there....
then v goin to sushi king there having our lunch since EE lin keep on complain she veli hungry..
after having our lunch v goin to sing K lorx....
then v book the room then 5 of us go in 1st........
v lik kena rasuk hantu....ply till veli ki siao,.......
shout lik orang gila...
and i curi curi snap pic and record while thay sing song....
haahhahaaha....
then v go home around 6 sumthing
then when i open the presents..oh ghost...
my idol....YOGA LIM album....
EE lIN gav me yoga lim album....
hapi^^ hapi^^
then i keep on listen to yoga lim album...
then i lik it catherine,yan cheng and candy present too......
then andy present....he knew i lov to buy sticker to stick my pc....
so he bough damn much sticker 4 me....
then linlin and bubu giv me a watch....
muax.....i LOVE it so damn much...
ytd....hapi day....
u all r my best friends 4ever.....waiting the trip to genting vf u all.....
muax muax...

No comments:

Post a Comment