Thursday, June 3, 2010

i really duno wat to update..
feel lik alot things to write....
but......
i think its better i keep in my heart...
but 2day really really a bad day for me......
a day tat let me feel really really down.....
down for wat???
for result??
ya...
tat is half of the reason.............
reason for getting a bad result....
-alwaz on9
-alwaz sleeping in class
-lazy
-
-
-
-

i really really hate myself...
feel lik killing myself.....
then everything end vf peace.....

SPM!!!
jz left around 4month...........
trial?
jz around 1 month...
i can feel the pressure,its getting heavier....
there are alots of books still waiting for me to touch them.....
to read them.....
but i still dun hav any idea start with which sub????
wat is my target?
no idea......
study for wat???
izit for fun??
i have no idea too....
feel really really dissapointed vf myself......
where to find confident????
who giv me????
feel lik everything is going from
bad to worst........

No comments:

Post a Comment