Sunday, October 17, 2010

how long i nvr feel tat hapi??
i duno....
is really hard to hide my emotion...
i feel tat after i did the operation,i change alot...
i cnt stand vf my anger...
and now even more hot temper......
huh~ how can i control my emotion???
i admit tat i really really veli hot temper.....
i will get mad veli easy.....
since i step in my secondary school life,i already try to control alot....when i feel angry or wat,i jz keep quiet and drink water or go wash my face....
but these fews day i really cnnt stand vf my anger d....
everytime i think of that,i started to get angry.....
started to feel geram...
i noe u sengaja did these things....
and wat i wan to tell u is
i oso not easy to bully....
u do me once i will pay bac you TWICE!!!!!!!!
dun let me get the chance......BEWARE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment