Friday, June 19, 2009

my teenager life

beging a teenager,
i am total misfit in society.
i am just waiting for the years to pass quickly
so that i can gain total independence.
the wait is a long one,
because i am just sixteen.
but,
my life full of confusion and having too much to learn and being pressured into things that i dislike....
i am always being told what to do and what not to do...
this really irritating and i wonder when i can stop grumbling about my life...
at school,the teachers insist on completion of homeworksssssssssss and passing examinations...........
walau le.....how should i do to pass all the subject??
imposible i cn pass all....
tiz time i feel tat i really make my mother dissapointed with my result...
other than tat.....
FRIENDSHIP PROBLEM!!!
some of my friends they really good...
they really care me...
when i facing any problem.....
they will help me.....
thax alot..
but,
some of them they really really bad n evil...
she just know hoe to utilize people to benefit themself...
betray?!
i really duno............
i really hate this kind of friend...
n i regret hav this kind of friend..
feel dissapointed with this friendship....

lastly i feel totaly frustrated because there is no end to the re-strictions.
everything i have do,seems to be wrong.......
life is choatic when i have to make decisions....

a teenager's life is difficult!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate my teenager's life!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment