Wednesday, July 22, 2009

最开心嘚19号














































hahaha....wat aru u looking??









are u too hungry??










geik spoon n ee lym~.~











gina spoon............













me and michel













me and michel again ^^















4 of us...........michel,ayumi,spoon and me ^^













me and chin geik spoon....hahaha
















me and ee lyn~~

















me and ayumi~.~


















5 of uss.....in the toilet....




















ayumi and the brithday girl(michel)



星期日,我,michel,ayumi,geik foon & ee lyn~~
去看'harry potter and the half blood prince"
哇塞!!好看到不得了。。
虽然我已近看了两次
还是然好看。。。。
看戏之后,
我们就到处走走。。。
然后去玩‘碰碰车” 玩乐六次。。。
哈哈哈哈。。。
还真是好玩。。。
之后,
我们就去吃东西。。。。
然后就回家了。。。
时间过得真快。。。一下子就过了
结果隔天,
geik spoon 没来学校。。。。
michel 颈项痛。。。
ayumi 没事。。。
eee lyn 头痛。。。
我发烧。。T.T














No comments:

Post a Comment