Tuesday, November 17, 2009

wOw........
yesterday was last day for my form4 life d.....
so happy nia.....
dun need go to school anymore....
and oso dun need hear tiok the things tat i dun wosh to hear and SEE......
and i free d.......from my form teacher and school......
yeah.......
and nw the happy things tat is
...............
yesterday,really,i friend bac with her d......
so happy nia.......nvr talk 4 so long d,and nw talk bac d......
lik usual..........hope the bad things wont hapen between me and u again on nex year.....


nvm
lost 1 friend and get bac 1 old friend........
lost 1 fake friend...and change 1 good friend bac.........
sumore sms til veli long......so happy nia.....
when go home time sumore talk to me and i oso say bye bye to her....
hav to wait till nex year onli can meet tiok my friends all d.....
T.T
conclude 4 tiz year.....
tiz is a veli sui year....
so many things hapen.....
hapen between me and my friends........
y don't u jz zip ur mouth up...if u feel tat ur mouth to free.....
and oso wana to talk gosip....
i oso felt nth with those gosip things d....
coz i already biasa vf tiz things all d.....
from the 1st time hapen until nw i already bo rasa d.....
4 wat i angry??
no point....
but i really regret gt tiz kind of friends............
help u but kena betray.....
nex year....
i will jz mix vf the group which i mix right nw....
they are my friends......
true friends.......
i really c ur real face d.......

No comments:

Post a Comment