Monday, January 25, 2010

bored bored bored~.~ ~.~
without u....school life is bored....
sumone was asking me wat is the definition of friends??
mayb when u in trouble time the one who wil alwaz care and help u....
when u hav any problem,he/she will appear no matter on the net or wat...
when u need voice out sumthings to a person she/he can lend u their ear...
they wont complain tat feel bored when hear u complaining this and that~~
they will alwaz there with u..~~

~the end~


now im trying to start a new life 4 myself~
and giving myself to a chance to love my schooling life~~
but its does not work...
hate hate hate hate schooling life after sum unhappy things happen between me and my friends since last year....no meaning tat i still study in tat school~~
hope mum really can transfer me to the another school...
mayb tat i will be more happy....
coz totally begin with a new life....
a new me and making new friends.....
if the things all really can went bac to when im 13,
i hope i nvr go to that school study....
really regret so much that when form4 time nvr transfer to the sekolah teknik......
but,whatever i say i wan,oso no use....
time goes will nvr bac....

No comments:

Post a Comment