Sunday, January 24, 2010

its to0 hard 4 me......
to do these things all.....
i rather ran away from it....
nt i dun dare to face it..
is i wan to face it and others dowan it...
wat can i do???
can any1 tells me???
answer is yes....jz one girl...tell me this things...
if wan find a friend tat understand our mind is hard to find it....
the person tat always understand me was my parents and my family...
they noe my everyrhings bout me...
although 2day i fight or argue vf my parents,
finally i oso wil call them mummy and daddy...
and they oso will love me lik last time....
so wat should i do nw is appreciate wat i hav right now....
everythings jz let it go..
this year is my last year of my schooling life...
so make it fun...
she say she wan me hapi alwaz^^
and i hav do it to0..
but sumtime i really cnnt laugh and smile it....
mayb its to0 hard to me to do it...
but thx god....
gt u as my best friends...
u mean lots to me friend...
dear.....thx lots....
really proud of u....
lucky coz i hav such a nice and good friend appear in my life...
help me...
the same things tat i wan to tell u is....
i will alwaz there vf u...when u need me...
or need a person tat accompany u...
wont let u feel lonly anymore~~
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment