Sunday, January 24, 2010

if can...i really wana to 4get everythings in my life......
really hard 4 me facing tiz problem all.....
i hav no any idea to face it.....
i have start regret....
regret...
regret....
y i so trust u all....
and finally wat hav i get???
nth....
zero....
empty...
hurt~~
no idea...
every1 was tolding me tat 2009 was a history in my life and can 4get it...
well.....
i think tat mayb i can do it ta too...
but the same problem was trouble me again and again....
i really get bored of it,....
really wana stop it...
hate it so much...
can sumeone appear in my life and help me...
i really need help...
i noe tat every single person have to facing sum problem in their life...
jz which kind of problem tat they facing??
i really duno wat to do right nw??
so i pretend duno everythings....
but did u al noe tat i really tired vf tat??
no 1 noe tat....
day after day....
i feel getting tired and bored...
hope really can hide inside my room 4ever...
dun go out....
i hope i can do tat...
i already dun care how ppl see me...
u all jz do or jz say whatever u all wan.....
i jz wan to be myself...
myself without u all....

No comments:

Post a Comment