Thursday, May 19, 2011

i'm such a fool

nowadays......
i feel like i cnt trust the person beside me....
i rather keep everything in my heart.....
i feel so unsafe.....
keeping the thing in my heart more safe...
nobody will noe.....
im the one and only one tat noe the thing.....
and i cn decrease the sadness and hurt.....
i duno should i do that? ....
since the day tat i decide to gi up u....
one year friendship and few month..........\
i swear to myself tat i should not be so soft anymore....
i have no confident to do anything and any decision anymore....
i feel lik so hard......
wat meaning for life????
im jz a little human in tiz world...
nobody will realize tat im in tiz world.....
even myself...
i duno....
did i lonely???
did i happy??
did i sad???
when should i let go???
when should i open my heart???
when should i trust and believe ppl???
i have no idea.....
everything is ok if im hurt.......
i have no feeling anymore start from today.......
i will not drop a single drop of tears...........................
because im tired.......
i really really tired.........

No comments:

Post a Comment