Wednesday, May 18, 2011

18 years......
i know tat i had change alot...
from a little baby change into a teenager....
from tadika to college.....
attitude change from bad to worst....
i know tiz all....
i know i had change!!!!!
i jz change to sum1 tat i feel lik she/he cnt be my friends anymore.....
a friend......
a truth friend..
will nvr force a friend to do sumthing tat she/he dowan.....
i duno y......
i feel lik i wan to keep all my thing from u....
i dun lik you noe everything bout me.....
im trying to hide everything...
and the most important is im cold to u.......
dun u feel it....im avoiding u....
i avoid u...
i dun wish to cum out some word tat will hurt u.......
so i choose to avoid u...dowan reply u msg...
but...
u...
keep on find me.....
when i dowan to bother u..
u started to said i had change...
huh~~~
i dun lik to flash back the memories....
memories mean nothing to me.....
certain memories make ppl feel down....
crtain memories make ppl feel hapi...
u alwaz complain tat v are getting far compare to last time...
i duno...since last year i had less share my thing to u......
i choose to keep in my heart...
its more save to let u noe....
a little bit a little bit said i scold u...........
did i???
non at one...
i dun really lik to do sumthing tat hurt my friend.....
mayb u did it....so u terasa the word tat i wrote down....
i dowan noe ur thing..y u alwaz wan let me noe ur thing???
huh~
i had found sum1 tat really cn share my thing.......
i feel save with tat person when i share thing....
tat person will nvr betray me...i trust her alot.....
although i jz know her around 2year..
but the day tat i with her ,i will nvr forget it....
she really a nice friend...
a friend tat nvr change....
a friend tat alwaz willing to hear my thing.....giv me suggestion....
sumtime when v do sumthing,
v shall think of ppl..
not to said jz for funny funny....
a pic even a word...
can make a couple fight or break......
jz think it before u do smthing.......


No comments:

Post a Comment